This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the web site WWW.LABORATORIOSKLEIN.COM. of which LABORATORIOS KLEIN COSMÉTICA S.L. (hereinafter KLEIN LABORATORIES) is the owner. (hereinafter KLEIN LABORATORIES).
Browsing the KLEIN LABORATORIES website confers the condition of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by KLEIN LABORATORIES, in which case it will proceed to its publication and notice as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to carefully read its contents if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to KLEIN LABORATORIES or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and KLEIN LABORATORIES may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
2 – Identification
KLEIN LABORATORIES, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: LABORATORIOS KLEIN COSMÉTICA S.L.
- Its trade name is: KLEIN LABORATORIES
- Its CIF is: B64559560
- Its registered office is at C/ Can Barneda, Nave 27, Polígono Industrial Moli de’n Xec, 08291, Ripollet, BARCELONA.
- It is registered in the Mercantile Register in volume 39698, page 171, sheet B351433, entry 1.
3 – Communications
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that we detail below:
- Telephone: 93 713 45 10
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: C/ Can Barneda, Nave 27, Polígono Industrial Moli de’n Xec, 08291, Ripollet, BARCELONA
All notifications and communications between users and KLEIN LABORATORIES shall be considered effective, for all purposes, when made by any of the means listed above.
4 – Conditions of access and use
The Website and its services are freely accessible and free of charge. However, KLEIN LABORATORIES may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data provided to KLEIN LABORATORIES and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the content and services of KLEIN LABORATORIES and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocacy of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data, or physical and logical systems of KLEIN LABORATORIES or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computing resources through which KLEIN LABORATORIES provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of KLEIN LABORATORIES or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of KLEIN LABORATORIES or third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for the purpose of sale or other commercial nature without prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to KLEIN LABORATORIES, without being transferred to the user any of the rights of exploitation thereof beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the website.
In short, users accessing this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, or installed on servers connected to networks, or are subject to any kind of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are owned by KLEIN LABORATORIES, without being understood that the use or access to it gives the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between KLEIN LABORATORIES and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by KLEIN LABORATORIES of its contents or services.
KLEIN LABORATORIES is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
4.1 – Exclusion of warranties and liability for access and use
This section is not intended to limit the liability of KLEIN LABORATORIES contrary to the provisions of the applicable national regulations, nor to exclude its liability in cases where, by virtue of such regulations, it cannot be excluded.
KLEIN LABORATORIES excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of access to the website.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice because of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, KLEIN LABORATORIES is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, KLEIN LABORATORIES disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. KLEIN LABORATORIES does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites, nor suggests, invites, or recommends a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the results obtained. KLEIN LABORATORIES is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 – Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
If any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to KLEIN LABORATORIES duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
4.3 – Publications
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions, and acts that must be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
5 – Applicable legislation
The present conditions shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used will be Spanish.