Advantages of working with
Laboratorios Klein Cosmética
- An innovative business model.
- Laboratory with wide experience.
- In-house design team.
- Products adaptation to the latest market trends.
- Certifiable natural and vegan products catalogue available.
- Continuous innovation.
Some of our influencers
Frequently asked questions
We generally prefer to work from vectorized Illustrator (.ai) files. If you do not have vectorized files, get in touch with our design department to find a solution.
At Laboratorios Klein Cosmética we have our own inhouse design department specialized in cosmetic products design. Thus, we develop the corporate image and packaging design for our customers, in addition to any other application you may need.
However, if you have your own design department or you collaborate with an external designer, you can send us your own design. You must take into consideration, that if you choose to send your own design, it will go through a Quality Exam (1) and a Technical Exam (2), so we can start the printing process ensuring that it is correct.
- Quality Exam: we examine the files refering to colors, resolution, and format, so that the final arts comply with all the quality requirements.
- Technica Exam: we examine the files from a technical point of view of the contents, so that your packaging complies with the current regulations of cosmetics products.
Get in touch with our comercial department for further information about this service.
Premium products already comply with the European regulation of cosmetic products. To receive the required certification, tests with different characteristics should be performed. Else, your products and your business should be registered in the European Portal.
From the moment an order is activated, our design department will start working and will get in contact with you to discuss with you every detail of your order. In a term of approximately 10 days, you will receive the first design proposals, and form these, you will be able to request two additional modifications.
The technical documentation is handed in once the final version is agreed and the order is definitive.